We are building features for the Women Who Code community and we want to highlight that work with our stakeholders, you! THANK YOU to our contributors for dedicating their valuable time to help us build tech a place where women can excel.
You can follow all of our work on github. Below are a few snippets of our awesome features.
During our sprint this week we worked to implement new Job Board Features, added a video option to Blogs, resolved a few errors, updated styles on the job board and implemented a new title for Network Directors.
- Added a new input area on the job post form for Hiring Process. This allows job posters to include hiring process steps, that will be displayed along with the optional contact or application button on the jobs page.
- We also implemented a bug fix that resolved an issue with Hiring Steps displaying out of order.
Network About Page
- Added "Network Architect" as a title for Network Directors that helped launch new WWCode Networks.
- Updated the way that Legacy Leaders are displayed alongside current Leaders on the Network pages.
Videos in Blogs
- Implemented an update that now allows us to start posting embeded videos in the body content of blogs.
New Stack Style
- Refreshed how stacks copy and styles are displayed.
- Made stack a required input on the job post form.
Adding Moz-Appearance to Checkboxes on Forms
- Resolved an issue where checkboxes on forms were showing up in Firefox when they should be hidden.
Our repo is private, yet running under an open source license. Instead of pointing to issues and PRs, we are including a screenshot of what our weekly pulse looks like.
Existing website contributors, please check out our pulse!
Potential website contributors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your GitHub username to get started. It's built in Ruby on Rails + React + Postgresql.
To submit feedback, comments or questions email email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
Join our User Research Team! Be the first to check out all of the great products that we are building and have your voice heard from the earliest stages of development.