We are building features for the Women Who Code community and we want to highlight that work with our stakeholders, you! THANK YOU to our contributors for dedicating their valuable time to help us build tech a place where women can excel.
You can follow all of our work on github. Below are a few snippets of our awesome features.
Last week, the awesome and growing WWCode Core Team met in person for the first time, including our brand new Engineering Manager Megan Tiu! Welcome to Megan and congrats to the Core Team!
We made some important updates to the job board during this weeks sprint, and also updated some core pages to reflect all of the recent changes and additions to Women Who Code.
Add Redirect to Customer Page After Posting
- When a customer posts a job they are redirected to the show page, with a link to their email to easily allow them to return to the customer page.
Add Job Link to Scheduled Job Tweet
- When a customer creates a job post with social boosts, their admin dashboard contains a drop down that lets them link that post to the tweet perk they purchase. This makes it easy for them to specify which jobs they want scheduled for social boosts when those are purchased.
Cancel Button Front End
- In order to reduce support emails, a cancel button has been placed on the customer dashboard giving them information about their purchase and a way to cancel their subscription.
About Page Changes
- Added Engineering Manager Mega Tiu to the About Page.
- Updated Michael Abbot's position to VP Apple.
- Promote Shawn Layden to the Board.
- Swap picture positions.
- Add CBQ as an advisor.
Address Update on Donate Page
- The donate page address has been updated from the SF to the ATL office.
Our repo is private, yet running under an open source license. Instead of pointing to issues and PRs, we are including a screenshot of what our weekly pulse looks like.
Existing website contributors, please check out our pulse!
Potential website contributors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your GitHub username to get started. It's built in Ruby on Rails + React + Postgresql.
To submit feedback, comments or questions email email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
Join our User Research Team! Be the first to check out all of the great products that we are building and have your voice heard from the earliest stages of development.